1. Kanye West. Mr. West: hopefully your current life lesson of humility will "take".
2. Wanting President Obama to remain his even-tempered, measured self. President Obama: get wicked against stupid!
3. The Modern Burning Times. Right wing insensitive, egomaniacal, holier-than-thou, witch hating, hateful, pseudo-Christians: there are WAY more of us out here than you, and we're not taking it anymore.
4. Sarah Palin. Dumb is as dumb does.
5. Feeling that things are necessary to my daily happiness.
6. Glenn Beck/FOX News/Hypocrites and Liars. I think that's self-explanatory, but just in case:
Glenn Beck Example
7. Worrying about being the perfect weight.
Beauty is as beauty does.
8. Stupid and unevolved. Although I aspire to be kind, I no longer invite people into my life who speak but don't listen, fail to give consideration to another's words and thoughts or have closed their minds to anything they weren't taught as children.