Thursday, May 21, 2009

JAVA Jabber

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Getting ready for my St. Louie adventure again today. Woopeee! Once the bro is dropped off at the airport I'm a free bird. I do believe I feel gambling in my future ........ and perhaps a tour of St. Charles?




Ebay is biting the dust as far as most self-representing artists are concerned. First they took away all sellers' power to leave a negative or even neutral feedback for lousy buyers. Now they are insisting that all payments be made via their company, PayPal. Both financially motivated schemes which I believe are backfiring. Ebay's profits are WAY down.

Sooooo ...... I'm setting up my art store on Etsy now. Please check it out when you have time:

MoJo's New Etsy Shop!


New News:

Adam Lambert did not win "American Idol." Just goes to show that the sympathy vote can still win.

My prediction? Adam will soon be the new "Universal Idol".

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


Sad News:

Prejudice never dies. Four men planted a bomb in a synagogue in the Bronx on their "mission from hell".

I'll say.


Old News:

Cheney won't shut up. "America is less safe." This from the man who no longer receives top secret briefings regarding the state of the world.

Guess he'd know, eh?

Translation: "I hate being out of power."

We and the rest of the world love it.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com



In the not-s0-new esoteric news department - seen this one?




Namasté my friends.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: