Friday, August 14, 2009

Go Ahead, Tell Us Glenn Beck is NOT the Biggest Hypocrite in the Western World

First, from January 3, 2008, Glenn Beck now knows "the meaning of compassion."



Quotes from the above:
- "(surgery) went horribly awry"
- "it was one of the most eye opening experiences of my life to receive health care in the United States today"
- "(health care) was phenomenally bad"
- "I have stories that will melt your brain ...... hopefully will melt the brain of the CEO of this hospital"
- "If they don't care about the President of GE do you really think they care about schlubs ..... the average working stiffs?"
- "We don't understand compassion anymore" (yes, particularly ironic, isn't it?)
- "I've had pretty dark times"
- "could have come out of the movie SAW"
- "Saturday night I was full fledged suicidal"

All of the above because of his BUTT SURGERY. Screwed up butt surgery. By our health care system. What a weenie.

Then comes even more explanation of how bad the care is in this country:



Quotes from the above:
- "There were times in the last couple of weeks that I was literally nothing more than a number"
- "There were times when people literally turned their back on my cries of plea"
- "Our politicians are right, we do have a health care crisis in this country"

He indicates that health care will not be improved by politicians who want to throw money at the health care system for marble counters and plasma TVs. Wow. I didn't know I was getting a plasma TV next time I was in hospital, did you? Cool! I thought I was just gonna get the usual, good ol' fashioned kind of plasma. You know, the kind that comes in a plastic bag. Glad he straightened that one out for me.

Try not to lose your teeth from the quick spin around after Glenn Beck went from CNN (at which time the above was filmed) to FOX News .......



Quotes from the above:

- "America has the best health care system in the world."

How does he know this?

- "I don't see anyone dying in the streets anywhere."

Here comes a pretty good summary of Glenn Beck:



One of the comments following this video on YouTube was "too bad nobody handed him a gun." Hmmmmmmm.

No comments: