Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Think You Already Have Enough to Worry About?

Well, you're wrong.

Turns out we should be worried about asteroids, also.

According to "USA Today", NASA was ordered by Congress four years ago to watch 90% (what, the other 10% don't count?) of the asteroids in space which may pose a threat to earth. One small yet significant problem: Congress did not come through with the money for enough telescopes to do this.

Guess y'all best get out your telescopes and start watchin'.

Click on the blog title to be taken to a very interesting NASA site.

No comments: