Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rush Loves the Constitution .... dontcha know



Ok Rush, you "love and revere our founding documents, the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence."

Um ...... where were these words during Dubya's administration?

Hmmm .... well ..... maybe we should just turn to the Republican mouthpieces for some more truth and facts ........ shouldn't we?



Ummm ...... ok, that didn't work, either. Let's see. What can we turn to these new Republicans for .... must be something ....... ummmmm ....... OK, got it. I know this is old, but this'll give you a chuckle. These Republicans are SO damn funny!



Oops. Not funny. Racist, factually wrong, racist ...... should I go on? No, ok. Let's try again. I know that new Republicans are good for something. I know they are!

Ok, here we go ........

Hmmmm .........

Dang ...... Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Dubya ...... I'm searching here.

Sorry. Can't find the truth here anywhere. Umm ......

Try this on for style. Explore the difference between this, and the above. Let me know what you think.

No comments: